Having a structured maintenance contract in place is only the
first step towards effectively managing property. MBE Consultants
Limited is retained by clients to advise on the ongoing management
of contracts ensuring contract compliance and that value for money
A structured agreement may typically include:
- Regular Progress Meetings.
- Checking and pre-authorisation of Contractor invoices;
- Technical advice regarding the operation of the building;
- Advice on queries raised regarding the contract;
- Audits on the standard of the specified FM regime.